Samstag, 8. September 2018

Tuesday 4th: The law courts - Walkie Talkie Tower - Musica “Wicked“

On Tuesday we had an exursion to the law courts with our teacher Lorraine. It was very interesting to see a trial in the UK. Unfortunately it wasn‘t allowed to bring mobile phones with us so I wasn‘t able to take any photos of our excursion. 

Afterwards Jessica and I went to the Walkie Talkie Tower. We booked a slot to visit the Sky Garden at the top of the building. It was a fantastic view at the Skyline of London.





In the evening Melanie, Sophie, Jessica and I enjoyed the great Musical „Wicked“.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

My three weeks in London

It was fantastic in London. I was able to get to know London in the three weeks and additionally attend college at the ECBM. My...