Montag, 10. September 2018

Saturday 08.09.18 - Camden Market

First thing we did on September 8th was to sleep in.
After that all of us had breakfast together in our flat.
Strengthened for the day Sabine, Josip, Kerstin and me took off to Camden Market.
As the “Central line” was not running that day it felt like a trip around the world.





We started by bus after which we took the TFL train which
was followed by the metropolitan line and the Northern line.
When we finally reached our destination it felt like paradise.
They had a great variety of food from all over the world. 


After we had tried all sorts of different things we carried our well-fed bellies back home.
While the others went out to party,
Kerstin and I stayed in to watch
a movie.

The end









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

My three weeks in London

It was fantastic in London. I was able to get to know London in the three weeks and additionally attend college at the ECBM. My...