Dienstag, 11. September 2018

10 September 2018: The Tower Bridge and Arsenal

That Monday we spoke at the ECBM about the Modern British Economy and the (difficult) Housing Market in the UK and especially in London.

After College I went with Sabine and a friend of her, who visited Sabine at London, to the Tower Bridge by tube.


Afterwards we splitted our group. Sabine and her continued the sight seeing tour.

I met David and we rode by underground to Arsenal.
Finally, we arrived at the Emirates Stadium, which is a enormous building in the middle of this district.


In Addition, we saw a statue of Thierry Henry, on of the best football player of Arsenal London ever.





















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

My three weeks in London

It was fantastic in London. I was able to get to know London in the three weeks and additionally attend college at the ECBM. My...