Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2018

My best experience





Time flies ... now London is 3 weeks ago and I'm already starting to miss London.

I had a wonderful time with this group and there were so many things to do in London.

I lived in an apartment with Melina, Max and Marius. We enjoyed the time together, in the evenings we cooked and after that we played games or drank some beer in our favorite Pub ‘Howl at the moon’.


I loved the food in London, there are so many different kinds of food which we wanted to try.
In the picture you can see a big portion of fries with guacamole and cheese and pink mayonnaise, I bought it in the ‘Boxpark’ and it was so delicious!!
But the best food we have tried was at the Camden Market!!


Last but not least a picture of the last day in London.
We were so happy after our presentation and drank some cocktails in a bar.

I had a great time and so much fun… and I think I can speak for the whole class.
Thank you very much!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

My three weeks in London

It was fantastic in London. I was able to get to know London in the three weeks and additionally attend college at the ECBM. My...