Freitag, 12. Oktober 2018

My best experience - The Tower of Loodon






My best experience in London was going to the Tower. On this beautiful Tuesday the 11.09.18 I went into the Tower. I saw a steel dragon built there, huge towers and the famous ravens. When I sat down comfortably on a bench, shortly after I had looked at the crown jewels, one of these black birds approached me. He grabbed the branch under my bench and walked away. After this strange spectacle, I briefly looked at the armour, walked along the wall. On the wall came the announcement that now the tower is closed, and I drove with a happy smile back home to my host family.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

My three weeks in London

It was fantastic in London. I was able to get to know London in the three weeks and additionally attend college at the ECBM. My...