Samstag, 13. Oktober 2018

My best experience






My best experience in London was the day we visited Holland Parks in Kensington. This park is divided into various gardens, including the Kyoto Garden. Here we enjoyed the time in the sun and watched the peacocks.



Afterwards we visited the National History Museum and were overwhelmed by the bones of dinosaurs and other animals. We also visited the Victoria and Albert Museum, which was directly opposite and had a large art collection.

We ended the evening with the musical "Thriller" about Michael Jackson and of course sang along before we wrote the exam the next day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

My three weeks in London

It was fantastic in London. I was able to get to know London in the three weeks and additionally attend college at the ECBM. My...