Freitag, 12. Oktober 2018

There were so many differernt and beautiful moments in London, so it is hard to pick one. I think my best experience was not really in London, i think it was our trip to Brighton. On Sunday 9th September we took a train to Brighton from London Bridge. After 1,5 h we arrived there. At first we walked to the Royal Pavilion and took some pictures.




Then we went to Brighton Pier and walked across the beach. It was sunny, but very windy. After another photo session and a little discussion we decided to go to a burger restaurant. The burgers were great! Back at the railway station, we were very tired and happy to get home.


Sophie Zoch

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

My three weeks in London

It was fantastic in London. I was able to get to know London in the three weeks and additionally attend college at the ECBM. My...